Re: European Payment Council - mobile wallet white paper

In my opinion, that white paper does not have sufficient focus on security.
Also, it appears to blur the distinction amongst the various roles.

Recently, I arrived at a patentable system that I call "Fingerprint touch"
logon.  It works for mobile and any other internet-based access and replaces
the need for a username and password.  It prevents impersonation with
certainty and transparency to the database record.  It works basically like
this:  the first logon stores an image of your fingerprint along with the
pressure exerted.  The device also remembers the IP address of the server
with the database record (and possibly the database id also).  For database
security, an officer of the corporation assumes responsibility.  EG.  a DBA
becomes a data security officer and is known to the consumer.  This does not
prevent eavesdropping, but it does solve authentication and part of
authorization.

Also, in my opinion, "mobile wallet" is a good descriptive phrase to
describe the goal, however, is not a good metaphor for use in the design.
That is an important point.  Digital wallet.  Who do you trust?

Andrew