Re: Building the Web of Things [via Web of Things Community Group]

great post - i send it to the ierc and council list
http://www.internet-of-things-research.eu/about_ierc.htm <http://www.internet-of-things-research.eu/about_ierc.htm>
http://www.theinternetofthings.eu/members

Rob van Kranenburg 罗万魁
Founder of Council;  theinternetofthings.eu
Community Manager; sociotal.eu
Chair of Activity Chain 8 Societal of the IERC; www.internet-of-things-research.eu