From: 전종홍 [mailto:hollobit@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:16 PM
To: Dave Raggett; public-web-of-things@w3.org
Subject: RE: Request for comments: Draft W3C Web of Things Interest Group Charter

Dear All,

How about to add these kind of tasks in the task part:
 • Tracking and documenting Web technologies that are particularly relevant on IoT/WoT
 • Definition of requirements that enable Web of Thing technologies to be used to enable the Small-constrained devices and Open Source Hardware.
 • Definition of requirements that enable Web technologies to be used to enable Thing(or device) management.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon