From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>>
Date: Friday, 17 January 2014 16:54
To: "public-web-of-things@w3.org<mailto:public-web-of-things@w3.org>" <public-web-of-things@w3.org<mailto:public-web-of-things@w3.org>>
Subject: Bootstrapping the Web of Things Community Group

The group has been very quiet until now, and I would like to get things moving, especially, as we want your help with the planning the W3C Web of Things Workshop to be held this June somewhere in Europe.  The dates and location are still to be decided. Please let us have your ideas!

The aim of the workshop will be to discuss opportunities for standardization as a basis for interoperability and a thriving ecosystem. To support that we will be looking for examples of use cases, and analyses of requirements and architectures, as well as implementation experiences. Please help us to frame the scope of the workshop in more detail.

Which people/organizations should we invite to become part of the workshop's program committee?

Send your comments to the Web of Things Community Group mailing list

 *  public-web-of-things@w3.org<mailto:public-web-of-things@w3.org>

Please note that note that everyone on the older list (public-wot) have been moved over to the above list. Newcomers to the Web of Things Community Group will be automatically subscribed to the above mailing list.

Looking forward to working with you all.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org><mailto:dsr@w3.org>http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett