From: Shalamov, Alexander [mailto:alexander.shalamov@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:15 PM
To: Farhah Kamaruzzaman <farhah.zm@gmail.com>
Cc: Web NFC (W3C) <public-web-nfc@w3.org>
Subject: Re: NFC tag model

Hi,

For testing I use Type1-Type4 tags.

Type1 - Broadcom Topaz 512 (BCM20203T512) (472 bytes capacity)
Type2 - NXP NTAG213 (142 bytes capacity)
Type3 - some sony tags, unfortunately can't find them at the moment.
Type4 - Mifare Desfire 4k and 8k smart cards.

If you use Chromium, at the moment, only Android platform is supported.
You can enable WebNFC feature from chrome://flags

Best regards,
Alexander