Re: Welcome to the Web NFC Community Group

Hi Kenneth,

I have no specific preference.
I am located in Taipei. I expect to use your current channels, e.g. Github
and mailing list, to participate your discussions.
You can also contact me by Skype (my ID: ethantseng).

Cheers,
Ethan Tseng
Software Engineering Manager, Mozilla