Re: [web-nfc] Will there be a way to read the NFCTag's UID?

Most NFC use cases assume that the issuer of the tag is not the same entity
as the reader of the tag which I suspect is why this has not come up before.

This is a valid and important use case for tag issuers to be able to verify
which physical tag was used.

>From that MSDN issue it sounds like access to the UID is not even possible
at the OS level on Windows so not sure how the browser will be able to
expose it unless that changes.