Does anyone use (or actively implement) CC/PP?

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:09:20 +0200
To: "Web and Mobile IG" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I am a member of the W3C Advisory Board, and we are looking through old
W3C Recommendations that might really be obsolete. One of the candidates
under consideration to be marked "this is no longer a modern technology,
you might want to consider something else likeā€¦" is CC/PP.

Hence the questions - does any modern project use CC/PP? Does anyone
actively maintain a CC/PP-based system, or know of someone who does?

cheers

Chaals