Re: Network Information Roadmap

Nice writeup Natasha!

On a quick scan.. One thing I'd consider mentioning: variability in
performance based on location, time of day, number of users, etc. That is,
just because you're on "4G" does not mean you'll reach XXMbps; users
throughput is highly variable based on current network weather, which
literally changes second to second. In some cases, where the networks are
overloaded, the performance is poor/slow all the time -- e.g. 3G in country
X has very different characteristics from 3G in country Y.

ig