Re: [W3C Webmob] Teleconference this Monday!

Hi Natasha,
    In [1], it is written "March Mon 21st 4pm UTC", but Mon is 23rd...

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings

[]s,
Leandro.

--
DSc. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."