Introduction

From: Fujita, Sokichi <fujita.sokichi@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:40:10 +0000
To: "public-web-mobile@w3.org" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hello everyone, here is a short introduction...

My name is Sokichi Fujita. I’m a Web API consultant and engineer at
Fujitsu in Tokyo. I prefer web technologies, but on the other hand I'm
also an iOS developer.

I’m interested in the API Gap task in this group because I'd like
to clarify gaps between web and native with accuracy to provide
correct information to both web and native mobile developers.

I'm looking forward to working with you all.

Regards,
Sokichi