[W3C Webmob] Task Force Charter Deadline this week!

Hey guys!

Another quick note that comments about our new task fork charters end this
week! Please take a look and comment as soon as you can!

* Networking Task Force Proposed Charter:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/networking-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

* API Gap Task Force Proposed Charter:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/api-gap-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

Tokyo, Japan

On 1/7/15, 16:29, "Natasha Rooney" <nrooney@gsma.com> wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>Happy New Year everyone! Here is our update for this week below including
>our next call details and the reminder about the deadline for the new Task
>Force charters!
>

>***** Next Meeting *****
>Wiki: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings

>Our next meeting is on Wednesday 21st January! We©öll be talking about the
>Task Forces, leaders and the work to be done in each. If you have a
>suggestion for an agenda item, please let us know.
>Time: 3pm UTC
>Dial: +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 932662
>("WEBMOB©÷)
>

>***** Task Forces & Work *****
>Wiki: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Work

>As you know we are finalising the charters for two new Task Forces: the
>Networking Task Force and the API Gap Task Force. We are also in the
>process of assigning Task Force Leaders. Please comment on the below
>charters before the end of the week! Dom and I will be closing the
>comments and making final preparations to get started!
>
>* Networking Task Force Proposed Charter:
>https://github.com/w3c-webmob/networking-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

>* API Gap Task Force Proposed Charter:
>https://github.com/w3c-webmob/api-gap-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

>Other work which will continue outside of the charters includes
>ServiceWorker.org and possibly Dom©ös new idea about Deep Linking. We will
>discuss these on the new call.
>

>***** W3C Updates *****
>The holiday season has just finished so there is not much in terms of
>news. Attendees are reminded that both the Web Crypto WG and the WebAppSec
>WG are in the process of rechartering, the TAG is having a discussion
>about the importance of HTTPS and now is a good time to read the W3C
>Headlights document from October
>(http://www.w3.org/2014/10/w3c-highlights/), if you didn©öt have time to
>read it then!
>
>Ok, that©ös it for this week! Thanks all!
>
>Natasha
>

>Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
>219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
>
>Tokyo, Japan

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.