Re: [W3C Webmob] API GAP

Thanks guys! I sent an invite, let me know if there are any problems with this!

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
Tokyo, Japan

> On Apr 15, 2015, at 9:02 AM, Daniel Pimentel <d4n1@openmailbox.org> wrote:
>
> On 2015-04-14 12:25, Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
>> Hi Natasha,
>>     Thursday at 1pm UTC is ok for me. Daniel, are you available at
>> this time?
>> []s,
>> Leandro.
>> --
>> DSc. Leandro Melo de Sales
>> Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL),
>> Brazil
>> CEO at Pervasive and Mobile Computing Laboratory (COMPELab.org / IC)
>> [4]  [5]  [6]   [7]
>> "The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination,
>> initiative, persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light
>> in the soul, self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to
>> take the front when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are
>> warriors on the battlefields and in everyday life."
>>> Hey Leandro, Daniel, Dom!
>>> I have been messing around with the repo today, trying to sort out
>>> the best way to record the information you are gathering on the APIs
>>> across native platforms. One way to do this would be to make a json
>>> file for each "feature", then list the platforms, their apis, and
>>> some extra information within this same json file. Below is an
>>> example I created:
>> https://github.com/w3c-webmob/web-api-gap/blob/master/api_by_features/accelerometer.json
>>> [1]
>>> I was wondering if you guys have some time to talk about this
>>> tomorrow or on Thursday? How would 1pm UTC be for either of those
>>> days?
>>> Thanks!
>>> Natasha
>>> Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44
>>> (0) 7730 219 765 [2] | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
>>> Tokyo, Japan
>>> This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only
>>> and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
>>> take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to
>>> anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 [3] and
>>> highlight the error.
>> Links:
>> ------
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/w3c-webmob/web-api-gap/blob/master/api_by_features/accelerometer.json
>> [2] tel:%2B44%20%280%29%C2%A07730%20219%20765
>> [3] tel:%2B44%20207%20356%200600
>> [4] http://www.facebook.com/leandrosalesal
>> [5] http://www.twitter.com/leandrosalesal
>> [6] http://www.foursquare.com/leandrosalesal
>> [7] http://www.linkedin.com/in/leandrosalesal
> Yes I do. So see you later on Thursday.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.