Re: API Gap Document

Hi Natasha,
    Thanks for your feedback.

Daniel,
    Can you please provide your feedbacks as a comment in the issues shared
by Natasha [1]-[2]?

[1] https://github.com/w3c-webmob/web-api-gap/issues/6
[2] https://github.com/w3c-webmob/web-api-gap/issues/7

[]s,
Leandro.

--
DSc. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."