From: Natasha Rooney [mailto:nrooney@gsma.com]
Sent: 8. mai 2014 03:25
To: W3C Webmob Public
Cc: Istvan Lajtos
Subject: The Web is Not Dying

Hi all!

This blog post is great! And feature our wonderful Dom! Many of the points detailing you will already be aware of, however, the post has many statistics to back up some of the claims, which often helps when discussing HTML5 benefits within your organisations or with partners.

I hope it helps!

https://medium.com/p/53e4de6c1630

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.