Re: Regarding orientation lock and more

On May 5, 2014 at 2:33:56 AM, Lars Knudsen (larsgk@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
> > Ok, so first thing we need to do is create "the reference app". That
> > supports orientation locking and maybe a accelerometer visualization.
> >
> Sounds good - we might need a few simplified ones to cover different cases
> (e.g. to support "labyrinth game", "flight sim", etc.).

Let's start with one. That way, we don't overcommit ourselves. If we do things incrementally, we have a higher chance of succeeding.

> ok - then maybe just going for a rolling ball/labyrinth that can be locked
> to different directions (e.g. 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees relative to "std
> portrait up") to quickly see if the ball rolls in the right direction on
> all devices?

Sounds like a plan! Ok, how do you want to break up the work?

Core requirement: Let's make sure the code is super simple so whomever needs to debug the app doesn't get overburdened with any details (and it's easy to share with different working groups - remember that most of the people who work-on/implement specs are not JS/Web programmers).

Maybe a white circle on grey background for now - and just a black circle as the target?