Re: [W3C Webmob] Payments Use Cases: Pulled in Payments CG work

Natasha,

I have my own fork of the payments-use-cases at
https://github.com/bshambaugh/payments-use-case<https://github.com/bshambaugh/payments-use-cases>
s. Right now it is serving as my scratch pad. I tried sending a pull
request to webmob "pull request 1" to see if you would get it. This is not
the final version.

I hope this helps!

-Brent