Re: [W3C Webmob] Payments Use Cases: Pulled in Payments CG work

Hi all,

I am adding more information in the same form as before to the wiki (
https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/WebPaymentsMobileUseCases).
Right now it is the GoCardless section. I've read what you have put up. My
current plan is to perform a second iteration to address these concerns.

-Brent