Re: Cordova alignment: vibration

From: Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:19:16 -0400
To: Marcos <marcos@marcosc.com>
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-web-mobile@w3.org
As an example, here is the document we have started to identify the gap
between Cordova and the w3c specs for vibration:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18b32aveubsr2g5Co_VeW4q3s3IXxuddUU2BO5eC3jVA/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to edit the document or add comments if you believe there is
inconsistencies.  I am opening some issues within the Cordova JIRA system
to track the resulting work items.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |