Cordova alignment: vibration

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 15:40:47 +0200
To: public-web-mobile@w3.org
Cc: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Hi,

I chatted earlier today with Lisa Seacat DeLuca, who is both member of
this group and has committer privileges in Cordova, about our goals of
aligning Cordova APIs with W3C specs, as discussed previously [1].

We agreed we would start with a "simple" and stable W3C API to pave the
way on how we would align other APIs, and picked Vibration as a
reasonable candidate for this.

This is just a heads-up for now; we'll report when we make more
significant progress, esp. when there are opportunities for others to
help in the process.

Dom

1.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-mobile/2014Feb/0051.html