Re: W3C meeting on trust and permissions in web apps

Thank-you for this Dave!

Hopefully we can have a discussion with everyone who is interested on the
dedicated permissions breakout call tomorrow. Which reminds me: here a is
a quick reminder for all for our permissions breakout call tomorrow!

Permissions
Thursday 10th July
2pm UTC
Dial: +1-617-761-6200 or sip:zakim@voip.w3.org then conference code 932662
("WEBMOB")

Discussion on the issues of permissions based on the work Dom conducted in
the beginning of the year, and discussing methods for improving the
permissions model. Decisions on what work can be conducted here, and how
we go about it.

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings

Speak to you all tomorrow!

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

On 7/8/14, 2:24, "Dave Raggett" <dsr@w3.org> wrote:

>The SysApps WG is organizing a meeting on trust and permissions in web
>apps in Paris on 2-3 September 2014, hosted by Gemalto. The two day
>meeting will review the limitations of existing standards, and discuss
>insights gained from experience with native app platforms, hybrid and
>proprietary web platforms. What is needed to arrive at a consensus for a
>cross vendor solution? The meeting venue is restricted in space, so we
>are limiting attendance to one person per organization. Priority will be
>given to companies that are actively implementing extensions to the Open
>Web Platform, and interested in participating in developing standards
>for handling trust and permissions for Web applications.
>
>More details at: http://www.w3.org/2014/07/permissions/
>
>--
>   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.