Re: [docs] Preparing new release of Roadmap document

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As most of you know, every 3 months I publish an overview of the ongoing
> work around Web technologies relevant to mobile:
> http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/

This is looking great Dom. Being able to see work that has stalled is also very useful!

> I'll probably also look into further adapting the project so that other
> groups (e.g. the Web & TV IG) could re-use its infrastructure for their
> own goals.

Being able to reuse some of the data is a great idea. It would be nice if we could set up a simple API for those data sets - similar to what Tobie did with his specref project:
https://github.com/tobie/specref

Thanks again for keeping this stuff up to date. Can't be easy to track so much stuff across so many groups!

--
Marcos Caceres