RE: [W3C Webmob] Profiles?

The word "Profile" may cause misunderstanding.
Generally speaking, the meaning of the word "Profile" is [1]
(as Natasha said).
In terms of this meaning, "Profile" shall destroy the idea "one Web"[2].

Anyway, if we need another discussion, we should choose (or define) the
different word.
I think that's why Robin does not use the word "Profile" in the draft[2].
# I cannot find any other better word^^;;;

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profile_%28engineering%29
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/#OneWeb

Koichi