Re: [W3C WEBMOB] Teleconference call - in 1 hour! Networking Task force and API Task Force on the agenda!

Will this meeting be recorded for future references? Unfortunately, I will
not be available to attend this meeting, but I have particular interest in
such discussions.

Best,
Leandro.

--
DSc. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."