From: Natasha Rooney [mailto:nrooney@gsma.com]
Sent: mercredi 9 avril 2014 14:48
To: W3C Webmob Public
Subject: [W3C Webmob] Teleconference Info

Hi all!

After the success of our last call we will be holding the April call next Wednesday at 2pm UTC (this may be difference to what is it your diaries, so please change this to the new time). I have also added more times for our future calls to our Meetings wiki page! Please check it out below.

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings#Teleconference_Dates_.26_Times

I would also love some suggestions for the agenda for next week's call. So far we have Manifest File, Offline, Testing, possibly some input from the Khronos Group, and updates from the Payments Workshop! More suggestions will be very welcome.

Speak to you all soon!

Natasha

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus