From: Natasha Rooney [mailto:nrooney@gsma.com]
Sent: jeudi 27 mars 2014 00:59
To: Shane McCarron; SULLIVAN, BRYAN L; frode.kileng@telenor.com; Dominique Hazael-Massieux; Marcos Caceres; GALINDO Virginie; W3C Webmob Public
Subject: [W3C Webmob] IDENTITY: Github repo update

Hi all!

I have done some work to the github repo! You can now find 'use-cases' and 'considerations for standards' in their own files and I have added a references section for the references I have found (please add more!).
IDENTITY REPO: https://github.com/w3c-webmob/identity/

Please send pull requests as you see fit, and when we have an update from the Payments CG (and a report from the Payments Workshop) we'll get the next set of actions sorted.

Thanks guys!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF