Re: Evidence-based advocacy: If you see something, say something!

Combined two topics as seemed to cross over.

And LOL for 'Apps Suck' topic title. Descriptive and relevant. ;)

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

On 26/09/2013 13:20, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:

>On 9/20/13 12:29 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
>> As such, I want to ask everyone: "If you see something, say something!"
>>(creepy, I know) ;) - Meaning, bring it here to the list or, better yet,
>>add what you find to the Wiki:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/articles
>
>Good idea Marcos. (FYI, I added links to a few resources I consider
>relevant to this group's scope.)

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.