Re: Mobile, Web and Multi-device

Hi all. Throwing my self into the debate as this is something that I have been thinking about lately.
I don't have a clear definition, unfortunately. (Not sure that is needed either. Because the web is mobile by default. We have just been using it differently since it came to be.)
But what has happened lately, content/services has become mobile, yes.
But more dramatically, as Brian points out (correct me if I misunderstood) the user's actions and intents are also mobile. This is of course made possible by the mobile devices, the mobile user and the mobile content/services.
If a definition is to be made is has to be based on the user's intent/action on the web and then say something about how the "system" or the "value chain" will respond.

Jon Arne Sæterås
seteras@gmail.com
+47 95222423