: TPAC breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C"

From: Sunruinan <sunruinan@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 02:10:29 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
CC: "public-web-mobile@w3.org" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hi all,
I have uploaded the slides to the wiki.
You can get it from:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/6/66/How_does_Telecom_to_involve_in_W3C_-_20131112.pdf

I also add a link of this slides in TPAC breakout session grid:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2013#Session_Grid

Ruinan Sun

Ϊ޹˾ Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

Phone: +86 755 28975577
Fax: +86 755 28979048
Mobile: 13760305009
Email: sunruinan@huawei.com
ַﻪΪ ʱࣺ518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com

ʼ丽лΪ˾ıϢڷ͸ַгĸ˻Ⱥ顣
ֹκκʽʹãȫ򲿷ֵй¶ơɢʼ
Ϣ˱ʼ绰ʼ֪ͨ˲ɾʼ
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

-----ʼԭ-----
: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
ʱ: 20131120 1:57
ռ: Dominique Hazael-Massieux
: public-web-mobile@w3.org
: Re: TPAC breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C"

On 11/19/13 9:33 AM, ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-teleweb-minutes.html

Hi Dom,

Re:

[[
<http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-teleweb-minutes.html>

GangLiang: [present slides]

]]

If those slides are in the Web, please send me the address.

-Thanks, AB