TPAC breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C"

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:33:49 +0100
To: public-web-mobile@w3.org
Hi,

Last week, during the series of TPAC breakouts, our Huawei friends
organized a breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C".

I took rough minutes that are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-teleweb-minutes.html

I thought the discussions there were both interesting and full of open
questions; as I indicated during the meeting, I think and hope the Web
and Mobile Interest Group can be one of the places where telecom
operators can build together a vision of what they expect from the Web,
from W3C, and how they can realize that vision.

Regards,

Dom