From: ext Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com>>
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:09 PM
To: W3C Webmob Public <public-web-mobile@w3.org<mailto:public-web-mobile@w3.org>>
Subject: [W3C Webmob] Teleconf tomorrow 8am UTC

Hi all!

Just a quick reminder for our teleconf tomorrow at 8am UTC! Please see complete details on the wiki meetings page [1]. If you cannot make it please let us know via the Regrets wiki page [2]. A brief agenda is outlined below:

- Welcome
- Update on Installable Web Apps Task Force
- New Net Info work
- Offline Task Force
- Permissions Task Force
- AOB

Please let me know if you wish to add anything! Many thanks and speak to you tomorrow.

Natasha

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Meetings
[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Regrets

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.