Re: Status of web intents in Chrome

From: James Hawkins <jhawkins@google.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:20:16 -0700
To: MarkDodsworth@gmail.com
Cc: WebIntents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
I heard a couple months ago that some folks at Mozilla are interested in
starting the conversation again, but that is Nth-hand information at this
point.

Chrome is still interested in the problem space, but we're not actively
working on resolving the issues we identified in our limited roll out a few
years back.

Thanks,
James