Re: [webintents] Should DAP revisit WebIntents?

On 06/24/14 09:52, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On 6/24/14 10:46 AM, Marcos wrote:
>>> in a slightly different way?
>> Some people at Mozilla are interested in trying this again. We won't
>> claim to have a solution, but we have now quite a bit of experience
>> from Firefox OS.
>
> Perhaps churn on it in a Community Group and then IFF there are two
> implementations, then move it to a Working Group?

we (Tizen) have some efforts in this general area as well, and
interested in evolving it to something more common.

https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/dev-guide/2.2.1 ->
Tizen Web App Programming -> API Reference -> Device API Reference ->
Application  (see 2.7 Application Control)

-- mats

(this will probably not deliver to public-web-intents as I'm not on that
list yet, sorry)