[admin] Update CfC to publish W3C Notes for shelved items that had WD publications; deadline 29 October 2013.

Wayne Carr suggested (on a DAP thread  ** ) another approach that seems appropriate for all the specifications listed in the CfC:

> on Oct 15, 2013, at 8:13 PM, Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>
> There apparently is a simple way to publish a /TR/shortname that indicates the draft is no longer worked on [1].  You can publish a 1/2 page Group Note that just says why the draft isn't being worked on anymore.  That has all the previous links to the TR and editor's draft.  So you don't have to go through rechecking the previous TR to republish that with the note because you aren't republishing the actual draft in what replaces the /TR/shorname/.  You're just publishing the note.
>
> Here's an example of where that was done before[1].
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-acss
>
> That seems a quick way to indicate in the short name that the draft is dead.

I suggest we take this approach for the documents listed in the CfC and thank Wayne for sharing this great suggestion.

This should also remove the need for the ugly disclaimer which Art and I expressed concern about ^^.

 Please consider the CfC amended to adopt this approach and comment accordingly if you have any concerns.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

** http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/0121.html