Re: service registration using shim

From: Paul Kinlan <paulkinlan@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:01:56 -0800
To: James Hawkins <jhawkins@google.com>
Cc: Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann@gmail.com>, WebIntents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
Hi,

The shim that is embedded in the page reads the HTML in the head element
looking for the intent tag.  Once it finds one it parses the relevant data
out of it and passes the registration information via an iframe to
webintents.org where it is stored locally in the localStorage.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5