Proposal: Publish FPWD of "Web Intents Addendum - Local Services"

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:54:08 +0000
To: <public-web-intents@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Attendees on today's DAP WG teleconference agreed that now would be a good time to publish a FPWD of the "Web Intents Addendum - Local Services" in order to solicit wider review and bring the draft to the attention of a wider audience.

http://w3c-test.org/dap/wi-addendum-local-services/

Obviously a FPWD is just that, a first public working draft, and thus subject to further revision.

Given that this is a deliverable of the WebIntents TF, I thought I'd bring this suggestion to the task force.

Do we agree that we should publish a FPWD? If so, do we have a volunteer to create a pubrules ready publication draft?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Sep/att-0096/minutes-2012-09-19.html