Re: Requiring a secure transport layer for Intents and similar things (DAP standards best practices?)

I remember we talked a bit about this at the last F2F, but I don't
remember what decision we made wrt secure transport (if we made one at
all).

I'm slightly concerned that requiring SSL/TLS will present a barrier
to adoption on developers.  Is there precedence on the web platform
for requiring secure transport?

Josh, is your proposal to require a secure transport layer on the
client side, server side, both?

Thanks,
James