Re: current draft, beginning of section 4

That's a good question, but I don't know if we need to restrict
behavior there. Here's two scenarios where user interaction is
required, but have different implications:

1. The UA collects service registrations silently, but no intent is
dispatched to them until the user selects one after invocation.

2. The UA prompts for user acceptance of the registration when the
service page is visited.

How about this language:

"The User Agent MUST NOT deliver an intent to a service discovered in
this way before the user has made a specific action allowing it."

Would that cover both these possible implementations (and others as
well), and also express the reliance on user action that we want to
make necessary?