Gallery API draft review request

From: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 16:45:56 +0900
To: 'DAP' <public-device-apis@w3.org>, public-web-intents@w3.org
Cc: '̿ Lee' <wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>
(DAP) ACTION-533: Jungkee Song to Gather use cases for Gallery API

Since the last DAP F2F meeting, Wonsuk and I have prepared a draft for the
Gallery API, a shelved item for a while.

In this draft work, we propose to use Web Intents to locate media galleries
(no matter whether they are on web or local) and deliver media contents
with metadata. We think that the advantage of this approach is that it
makes integrating with popular services like Flickr, Youtube, SoundCloud a
lot easier. We tried to stay with the simple and practical use cases.

Your review on the draft will be appreciated. Especially, see the section
"3.2 Discussion".
Let's discuss.

* I uploaded the file in the DAP repo:
   Dave, Dom,
     Could you let me know how to put this file on the main page?

Jungkee Song
Samsung Electronics