Re: Is webintents disabled in the new Chromium and Chrome?

Web Intents has been disabled for M18 at this point.  We had it
enabled on the beta release for a while, but we needed to disable the
feature to prepare for the stable release of Chrome 18.

You have a few options:
* Switch to either the Dev or Canary release.
* Enable the feature manually in chrome:flags.
* Wait for the M19 beta release (coming out very soon).

Thanks,
James