Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:20 PM
To: public-web-intents
Subject: About access to web app through web intent from android app

Hi,

I am now planning to apply a GSoC project for webintents. The project require making a bridge between android app and web app. Now I got a problem. For example, if the android app submit a "share" intent, how I can return it relevant web apps. In other words, is there any interface for web intents which android apps have access to?

Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks