Re: CFC: Attaching 'extras' to the intent payload

Just to add my 2 pennies.

+1 for optional extra, but I quite like C.... B should just disappear :)

To be devils advocate though:  An extra optional dictionary appears
after an option data parameter.  So for the pick intent in particular,
we will have `new Intent("http://webintents.org/", "image/*",
undefined, {.....}), with this model we can't sanely introduce another
mandatory argument, everything is now optional in the constructor.

Extras need to also be on the return in postResult (again for pick and
other intents)

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5