Re: A question about the <intent> tag

Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:30:05 -0400
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: public-web-intents <public-web-intents@w3.org>

> My question is how I can find the registration data (which should appears
> in the <intent> tag) of the web intents extensions in the Chrome Web Store?
> If you get one of those extensions, you can look at the "intents"
> attribute in the manifest file. That ought to give you all the information
> you need to perform a conversion.

What confuses me is how I can get the content of a manifest file after I
installed an extension from the web store. Is any way for this? Or I have
to send emails to their authors for such data?

> May I ask which browser you are looking into this for?

Actually I am using the Android SDK (mainly android.webkit) to develop an
app to support Web Intents natively. It's independent of current browsers.