Re: request for fix of draft

I am more concerned by programmers that want to take a short cut or that
do not understand English correctly, later defended by teams of lawyers.
Because that sentence contains a MUST, then you /must /make sure it is
unambiguous :p .
Nothing is clear to a /<pick your preferred nationality for non-English
speakers>/ engineer relying on a translation by a non-technical interpreter.
And you did not answer my question on multiple matches: if there are
multiple matches, it is the first, last or any that gets picked ?
Best regards
JC