Re: Explicit intents privacy concern

From: Paul Kinlan <paulkinlan@google.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:20:43 -0700
To: Greg Billock <gbillock@google.com>
Cc: WebIntents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
My general thought would be that this is mitigated by the fact that we can
deliver data asynchronously, and if required get the users approval to let
the data in to the service app.

I think some of the worry is that I am don't have the service installed,
because I don't know where the data is going when I click on the button in
a client page, it might open up Facebook or G+ and I might find that my
data being visible to these abhorent, it might be worse to the user if the
service invoked is a site that is completely untrusted.