Re: possibly additional requirement for web intents

Generic use case: gather a list of available "stuff" from all local,
online devices
Rationale: the user could not care less about where is a particular
"stuff" provided it is available now. So any "stuff"-choosing widget
should ignore the localization of "stuff", and only present collated lists.

Possible "stuff":
- playable media
- possible tasks
- context information (media currently playing, other current activity)

I really believe broadcast intents are a killer feature for locally
discovered services.
Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd
Directeur d'Etudes/Professor
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group
Traitement du Signal et Images/Signal and Image Processing
Telecom ParisTech, 37-39 rue Dareau, 75014 Paris, France
Tel: +33145817733 - Mob: +33677843843 - Fax: +33145817144