RE: Web Intents Addendum for local Services uploaded

Hi Bryan,

If I understand you correctly I see this use case covered by the proposal specification. In this case the intents-enabled media gateway has the role of Web Intents enabled UPnP device as well as a UPnP control point for legacy UPnP devices.

Regards
  Claes