Re: Review of Web Intents addendum for local services

Hello Cathy and all,

I agree with Cathy, just with adding a comment.
(The link is still dead...)

As you mentioned, even a device supports more than one Intent actions,
it does not have to enumerate more than one WebIntents serviceTypes.
The text in the A.4 figure should be removed.
I think this is enough as the document and it doesn't have to prohibit
multiple WebIntents serviceTypes explicitly because even if a device
happens to have multiple WebIntents serviceTypes, it doesn't make a
client implementation more complex. I assume a client in the web intents
scenario may not see the content of UPnP description document.

Best Regards,
Kikkawa

 Norifumi Kikkawa <Norifumi.Kikkawa@jp.sony.com>
  Section 1
  Network Technology Dept.
  Information Technology Development Division
  System & Software Technology Platfotm
  Sony Corporation
 (TEL) +81 50 3750 3953