Re: Supporting extra parameters on the Intent object

On 01/30/2012 02:30 PM, Paul Kinlan wrote:
> Because we want the data described by the "type", specifically a
> mime-type, to describe the just the data being sent.  If you say it is
> an image/jpeg it must be a JPEG image that is received (which does not
> include the file name), not a JSON object with arbitrary values
> defined.

I don't see the relation with JSON here...
Anyway, I wouldn't mind to have a Dictionnary returned instead of the
requested data but I understand your point here. Though, we could use
some WebIDL tricks to have this behaving as you want with data.value
always returning the requested data and [PutForwards=value] but I'm not
a big fan of PutForwards in general.

--
Mounir