Re: Is Web Intents TF meeting in China in March? [Was: Re: Draft minutes 4 January 2012]

I'm planning to attend, and Greg Billock is tentatively scheduled to
attend.  I'll send out a notice to the Web Intents ML today for those
that want to join.

I would like to have a video conference bridge, but I don't personally
know how to set that up.

Thanks,
James